Manufacturing and distribution
Our deep knowledge of these industries — and our success helping them grow through digital marketing — makes DBS a natural fit for clients across the supply chain, from manufacturing to packaging logistics.
Marketing that gets results
Manufacturing is the Goldilocks of marketing. Too bland and you fail to get your message across. Too flashy and you risk sending the wrong message. But when you get it just right, the results speak for themselves.
At DBS, we know how to get results for manufacturing and logistics companies.
Why is this niche market our strong suit? First, we have a deep knowledge of the supply chain — from manufacturing to packaging to distribution — gained over years working with tier-one, tier-two, and tier-three manufacturers. Second, we understand the nuances of B2B marketing. Most important, we know that manufacturers rely on data to make informed decisions — and data fuels everything we do. We know you’re accountable for results, and we hold ourselves accountable to you.
Hit the mark with style and substance
For both online and offline marketing, we focus on the following for manufacturing and logistics clients:
- Clean design that makes a great first impression and ensures visitors find what they’re looking for quickly
- Videos, interactive elements, and infographics that illustrate complex concepts in a simple way
- Highly targeted language that connects with your audience’s unmet needs
- Clear calls to action that drive information requests and quotes
Strengthen your reach internationally
Expanding to new geographic markets is a goal for many manufacturers. Digital marketing plays a big role in meeting that goal, but it also introduces challenges you might not expect. If expansion is part of your strategy, we can help you navigate the complexities of selling overseas, including:
- International web hosting
- Localized product offerings
- Language translation