Digital Marketing Strategist
DBS Interactive is a digital marketing agency committed to a fairer world and responsible internet. We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist who can join our growing marketing department and take a leading role on a variety of digital projects. Our focus? Talent, grit, teamwork and results.
We’re seeking someone well-versed in UX principles, online lead generation and conversion, engaging content creation, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, and digital analytics.
In your day-to-day, you’ll manage a range of digital marketing and content projects, and advise clients on all aspects of digital strategy. We require a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and both project and people management skills. We’re looking for a team player, driven by creative intuition, who is able to gut-check and course-correct.
- Regularly create content to be distributed via inbound channels for clients and for DBS
- Continually measure performance on conversion-focused projects via A/B testing and KPIs
- Strategize, develop and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Partner with client services (account executives) to grow the portfolios of existing clients, and assist the new business team with new opportunities
- Move projects forward based on data-driven decisions to reach business goals
- Advocate for DBS through thought leadership via blogging, social media, and presentations
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content and digital marketing
- Manage content creation freelancers as needed
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of professional digital marketing experience (agency experience a plus)
- Experience creating digital marketing content for the web and media
- Comfort in presenting to clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Familiarity with common marketing softwares (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MailChimp, etc.)
- A sunny disposition, thick skin and a professional demeanor even in gale-force conditions
- Kindness, kindness and kindness
This full-time role is at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.