Are you a motivated self-starter who can engage with a diverse set of personalities with ease? Then come join our team!
We are DBS Interactive, and we specialize in all things digital: web design, development, SEO, and marketing. We’ve found our niche in the digital world, and we guarantee you won’t find a more innovative team of strategists, developers and designers transforming our clients’ web presence into award-winning, interactive campaigns. We are looking for a team player with a desire to grow personally and professionally.
As an Account Executive, your job is to build relationships with our clients, serve as their liaison to internal teams, and above all, deliver results. You will be responsible for communicating details, client expectations, and marketing goals to team leaders. As a digital agency, we’re constantly evolving our process with the ever-changing digital world, so a positive attitude and strong work ethic are at the top of our “must have” column. We’re looking for someone who can communicate technical things to a diverse group of non-technical people (and vice versa) to make sure we capture the true needs of our clients. This person will embody that perfect blend of exceptional customer service, excellent organizational skills, an eye for design, and a passion for agency marketing.
- Own multiple client relationships day-to-day
- Communicate project needs and updates to team members
- Identify ongoing opportunities for existing clients to grow and meet their business goals
- Contribute to the overall development of the client services team
- Collaborate with all internal teams (Marketing, Programming, Production & Design)
Qualities and Qualifications
- Kindness, empathy, and gratitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency environment
- Basic understanding of web and digital technologies
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- Skillful presenter
- Resourceful, organized, and detail-oriented
- Skills: Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to QA your own work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience