The social labyrinth is a crazy place. Let us make sense of it for you.
Throughout all of history, there has never been another time where brands and individuals are more interconnected. Businesses can simply not afford to ignore the impact that social networks have on their brands’ reputation.
Every product defect or lapse in customer service is shared within seconds with millions of your potential customers. Likewise, any product promotion or amazing customer experience also stands the chance of going viral.
Be where your customers are!
As of 2011, approximately 1 in every 13 Earthlings is an active user on Facebook. That’s over 500 million magnifying glasses anxiously awaiting the opportunity to scrutinize your every business decision.
To be successful, businesses need someone who understands the complexities of online social relationships and can participate in these communities on their behalf.
Working with your internal marketing team, we can create a social marketing strategy that:
- Encourages discussion and dialogue about topics related to your brand
- Synergistically adds to ongoing branding initiatives to promote your product or services
- Leverage industry insiders, influencers, and thought leaders to positively influence your reputation
- Utilize the size of the blogosphere to obtain free links and PR
- Extinguish the flames of negative publicity
Social Media & SEO
Social media is becoming more important than ever. Numerous changes to the search engines’ algorithms in 2010 dealt with the inclusion of social media factors, which now seem to influence rank in the SERPs. Leveraging these social networks to product links and “likes” may prove to be vital to your future success.
Think we can help with your social media marketing? Contact us today!