Voice Search
Optimization


The way your prospects search is changing. To compete for voice search traffic, you need a partner with proven technical and creative expertise.

Contact Us

voice_hero Created with Sketch.
48% of consumers are using voice for general web searches

Bring Voice Search Traffic to Your Website

To optimize your website for voice search, you need more than just keyword density and content written for voice searches.

You need a combination of deep technical expertise and strategic knowledge of your customer’s searching habits.
At DBS, we provide both.

The great news is that optimizing for voice search also elevates your overall search performance, positioning your site to win prominent Featured Snippets in mobile and desktop search results.

Rich snippet example
Rich snippet example

Featured snippets are much more prominent than other search results, so capitalizing on every opportunity to win a snippet helps your brand stand out from the competition at a critical moment in their buyer journey—no matter which device they use to search for solutions.

Studies show that nearly half of all people using voice search daily are searching for a local business.

The longer you wait to improve your voice search rankings, the more your business will miss out on local search traffic.

58% of US consumers have used voice to search for a local business on their smartphone.

91% of brands are investing in voice, and the other 9% are falling behind.

Competitive
Advantages for B2B

Most business-to-business companies have been slow to implement voice search optimization. That means the competition is behind.

If your goal is to own voice search results related to B2B products and services, the time to capitalize on the opportunity is now—and your window is closing.

Future-Proof Your Search Marketing

From smartphones, to smart speakers, to vehicles and beyond, brands continue adding voice technology to traditional interfaces and tools that have become part of our daily lives.

Examples of voice search capable devices.

That’s why optimizing your website for voice technology today strategically positions your business to perform even better over the long-term, as the voice-enabled device market grows and voice searches become even more prevalent.

Benefit from Our Voice SEO Expertise

At DBS, we have 20 years of experience perfecting organic SEO for our clients, helping them win search results and stay ahead of big changes in search engine algorithms. Contact us to learn how we can optimize your website for voice search.