Skip to content

illustration promoting dbs interactive's 20+ years of agency experience in SEO and website development

Funnel voice search traffic to
your website

For voice search queries to lead users to your website, it takes more than just keyword density and writing content that matches voice searches.

You need a skilled combination of deep technical expertise and proven technical SEO methodologies for capturing voice search traffic based on your customer’s searching habits.

At DBS, we provide both.

Capture High-Intent Audiences

The great news is that optimizing for voice search also elevates your overall search performance, positioning your site to win Featured Snippets in mobile and desktop search results.

screenshot of a Google Search results page for the query "voice search trends"

Featured snippets are rich search results in Google that are much more prominent than other listings. They typically appear as an “answer box” at the top of organic search results.

a Google Search results page for the query "healthcare web design examples"

Snippets help your brand stand out from the competition in Google Search at a critical moment in their buyer journey, no matter which device they use to search for solutions.

58% of US consumers have used voice technology to search for a local business on their smartphone

Studies show that nearly half of all people using voice search daily are searching for a local business.

The longer you wait to improve your voice search rankings, the more your business will miss out on local search traffic.

Competitve Advantages for B2B

Most business-to-business companies have been slow to implement voice search optimization. That means the competition is behind.

If your goal is to own voice search results related to B2B products and services, the time to capitalize on the opportunity is now—and your window is closing.

91% of brands are investing in voice search marketing, the other 9% are falling behind

Future-Proof your Search Marketing

From smartphones, to smart speakers, to vehicles and beyond, companies in multiple industries continue adding voice control technology to traditional interfaces and tools that have become part of our daily lives.

Voice search smart devices such as amazon echo, google assistant, apple homekit, and smartphone voice assistants

That means optimizing your web content for voice-activated technologies today strategically positions your brand to perform even better over the long-term, as the voice-enabled device market grows and voice searches become even more prevalent.

Show Up for Voice Searches

At DBS, we have 20 years of experience perfecting search marketing strategies for our clients, helping you win search traffic organically and stay ahead of big SEO changes and trends. Connect with us to optimize your website for voice search.

Discuss Your Project

Proudly Working With

kao logo.
springstone logo.
zeon logo.
schneider logo.
brightspring logo.
big-ass-fans logo.
papa-johns logo.