Marketing without data is like driving without headlights…backwards, and in a blizzard.
How to define success? It’s one of the first questions a marketer should ask when starting a new project, and is arguably the most difficult to answer.
An easier question to answer, but of no lesser importance, is how will we TRACK success? Identifying successes (and failures, for that matter) is absolutely impossible without the ability to track the performance of marketing initiatives over their lifetime.
Deep Insights Using Google Analytics
One of the greatest advantages of online marketing over traditional marketing is the ability to monitor your campaign’s performance in real time using analytics programs such as Google Analytics. DBS uses comprehensive data analytics programs to monitor performance, identify content that needs improving, and pinpoint additional marketing opportunities.
Using the data found within Google Analytics, we can directly associate our marketing efforts to your overall business objectives. You’ll never again have to wonder if your money was well spent. We’ll show you, it was!
Monthly Marketing Report
In addition to the analytics we use internally to optimize your website, the DBS>Interactive marketing team also prepares monthly analytics reports that briefly summarize the performance of your website. Interactive graphs are used to convey data, allowing comparative analysis of the current data to the previous month.
We understand that you are busy.
Using our monthly marketing report, you will be able to quickly answer questions, such as:
- How many people visited my site last month?
- How many visitors found my website through Google?
- What keywords did visitors use to find my business?
- What does my website rank for my industry’s top keywords?
- How many visitors converted by completing a desired action?
The DBS marketing report contains information about the following areas:
- Site Summary – At a glance, examine your website’s performance.
- Sales & Conversions – Directly monitor the performance of important metrics such as sales and goal conversions.
- Recommendations – Steps you can take or ideas that we believe will improve your website.
- Visitor Profile – Gain a better understanding of your website’s average visitor.
- Strategy – Marketing strategy that we implemented for the current month, and the initiatives we plan to implement in the coming months.
- Keyword Report – Track the progress of your top keywords with no effort.
- Link Detail Report – View how successful we were in linkbuilding.
- Pay-Per-Click Report – If a Pay-Per-Click campaign is in progress, view a brief snapshot of its performance.
Our hope is that these monthly marketing reports will offer insights into your customers’ minds that were previously undiscovered. With knowledge gained from these reports, you can adapt your traditional marketing tactics to better target your customers.
To inquire about a digital partnership with DBS>Interactive, contact us today.