Salaried | Full Time Position
We are looking for a multi-talented UX Strategist and digital marketing professional who understands how to drive business results through data-first UX strategies and seamless user-focused digital experiences.
The UX strategist will join a growing, nimble marketing department serving a variety of B2C, B2B, and nonprofit clients. You will play a critical role in driving overall UX practice, developing team capabilities, and working as an evangelist for category leading UX. This UX strategist must have a passion for digital trends and innovation combined with deep understanding of user experience best practices. You excel at identifying the sweet spot where business goals harmoniously meet user engagement and excitement.
Our ideal candidate is willing to try new things, learn new skills, and meaningfully contribute to the host of challenging and interesting projects that a full-service digital agency works on. And they do it all with a good attitude, sense of humor, and belief in sound marketing ethics.
- Develop strategic, user-focused digital experiences for multiple key audiences.
- Identify and create user personas based key audiences
- Work with the Marketing team to provide direction whenever UI/UX related interaction is needed
- Conduct A/B testing and drive efficiencies and change through metric driven findings.
- Produce UX roadmaps for a variety of B2B, B2C clients
- Plan and implement data-driven strategies to help clients reach business goals through deliverables such as content strategy documents and website information architecture
- Lead quantitative and qualitative UX research programs
- Ensure all clients’ tasks are completed and objectives are met
- Stay up to date on the latest technology and trends on user experience and digital marketing.
- Write clear, clever, and concise content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2-4 years of UX experience
- Excellent writing skills and a fondness for the written word Excellent time management skills
- A sunny disposition, thick skin, and a professional demeanor even in gale-force conditions
- Experience working in content management systems, including WordPress, Drupal, and Magento
- Experience working with digital marketing systems and tools, such as MailChimp, Moz, or Unbounce (let us know which ones!)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO and website strategy
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long term disability insurance
- 401k matching
- The best coworkers in Louisville (we mean it)
This full-time role is on site at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.