Salaried | Full Time Position
DBS Interactive is a next-generation agency that provides a variety of clients with strategic digital solutions. Our development team works on digital strategy, websites, web applications, mobile applications and everything in between. The web developer will collaborate with our development team in various types of web development and strategic digital initiatives.
This is a salaried position with benefits. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and skill.
Applicants should have at least 3 years experience as a web developer, including:
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
- Strong experience in Responsive Web Design to create performant web products.
- Strong experience working with the LAMP stack.
- Strong experience working with CMS platforms, especially WordPress
- Experience using code versioning software such as Git.
- Functional knowledge or experience in MVC application architecture.
- Functional knowledge or experience with Web Services ( REST ) and APIs.
- Experience using workflow tools and preprocessors ( Gulp, Grunt ).
- Comfortable using the command line and ssh.
- Strong understanding of fundamental web security principles.
Additional skills that would be a bonus:
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce or Magento.
- Experience in Back-End MVC frameworks such as Laravel.
- Experience working with Hybrid App Development using Ionic, Cordova, or Phonegap technologies.
- Experience working with Virtual Machines ( Vagrant, VirtualBox )
Additionally, applicants are expected to have:
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Dedication to hitting deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with evolving requirements and minimal supervision
- Ability to shift gears when needed
- Passion for development and technology
- Understands good documentation is important