DBS Interactive is a full-service digital agency committed to delivering real business results for both domestic and international clients.
To be clear, we are not looking for an established digital marketing expert–we’re looking for the ambitious self-starter who wants to *become* the expert. Someone who’s smart, intuitive, and naturally curious to continuously explore new topics and accelerate your personal and professional growth.
Our work emphasizes comprehensive SEO, encompassing both organic (keyword) and technical (code-based) methodologies that rely on a combination of performance optimization and high-quality content that includes articles, infographics, interactive digital tools, and more.
- Support department projects through online research, data entry and analysis, and marketing software administration.
- Continually measure and report on performance for both DBS and clients using digital tools and platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, and more.
- Help the team stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices for both DBS and clients to support marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Assist the department with content creation and publishing, including blog writing, social media planning, and web content management.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Economics, or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Kindness, kindness and kindness
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with digital marketing software (SEO tracking, Analytics, Ads, PPC, etc.)
- Strong Spreadsheet skills
- A sense of humor
The Perks are:
- Great downtown location
- Benefits after 60 days
- Great work environment where office politics don’t exist
- Competitive Salaries
This full-time role is located at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to work in the office.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.