DBS Interactive seeks a Copywriter to join our growing team of passionate and experienced digital marketers, developers, and designers working collaboratively to create innovative websites, apps, and digital content that achieves our clients’ goals.
To deliver tangible business results for our domestic and international clients, our marketing team brings client brands to life with engaging content and messaging for every digital channel, ultimately elevating organic search performance through focused keyword strategies.
Whether it’s website messaging or copy for an interactive infographic, we need an expert who can distill technical topics and sophisticated industries using the appropriate voice and tone for each audience and medium.
The ideal candidate can also leverage web analytics platforms to identify opportunities for improving content to achieve SEO objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Partner in the creation of unique pieces of content across the digital ecosystem, including emails, social media posts, websites, and more.
- Support department projects through focused online research.
- Help the team stay up-to-date with best practices for the agency and our clients to support marketing initiatives and content strategies.
- Assist the department with content creation and publishing, including writing articles, website copywriting, social media planning, brand voice and tone guides, and web content management.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent working experience
- Experience concepting and creating marketing content for websites, social media, advertising, and collateral materials.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A sunny disposition, thick skin, and a professional demeanor, even in gale-force conditions.
- Kindness, kindness, and kindness
Nice to Have
- SEO experience
- Web analytics expertise
- A sense of humor
- Great downtown location
- Benefits after 60 days
- A great work environment where office politics don’t exist
- Competitive salaries
This full-time role is located at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to work in the office.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position. Remote candidates will not be considered.