Chief Canine Officer (CCO)
Applications will be accepted through May 3.
Do you have the chops to be the Chief Canine Officer for DBS Interactive? We are looking for a furry friend to join our growing team in our downtown Louisville office with a vista overlooking the Ohio River.
Your pawsitive energy combined with an endearing personality plays a vital role in your success in maintaining a happy and healthy work culture and supporting anyone having that occasional ruff day.
The CCO will also play a key role in attracting talent and sniffing out new business. You’ll be working with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced team.
Like all our canine team members, the ideal candidate must be friendly, curious, well-behaved, and an expert at tail wagging, treat catching, and belly rubs.*
*Note to HR: Just kidding on that last part.
- Greet visitors with bright eyes and wagging tail
- Attract and retain team members
- Represent DBS as a brand ambassador
- Participate in onboard and team-building activities
- Mentor fellow team members (and their furry co-workers)
- Commitment to equity and inclusion
Requirements and Skills
- Office and house trained
- Willing to learn best practices of office behavior
- Works and plays well with others
- Follows directions
- Good communicator (barks with inside voice)
- Spayed or neutered
- Keeps work area clean (Puts toys away)
- At least 7 dog years of life experience (1 in people years)
- Ambition to be on “America’s Got Talent”
This is an in-office position; remote work-from-doghouse applicants will not be considered.
- 100% housing allowance
- Free food
- Unlimited treats
- Employer-sponsored vet care
- Unlimited PTO
- Never have to be alone again
- Full relocation expenses included
The recognized non-profit shelter, adoption agency, or rescue organization representing the successful candidate will receive $1000 per year for the life of the CCO.
Get To Know Us
We’re an award-winning digital agency committed to delivering uncompromising web design, development, and integrated marketing that deliver results for B2B and healthcare companies competing in a dog-eat-dog world. We embrace diversity because it fosters fresh and innovative ideas.