Admin Assistant – Business Development
Are you an administrative assistant looking for a new challenge? Maybe you already love working in a business development position or a sales setting, but know there’s a better fit? If you are a natural-born organizer with exceptional listening and note-taking skills, read on!
Founded in 2000, we are one of Louisville’s longest-established digital agencies. Our award-winning work – designing and building websites, apps, and content marketing campaigns – and our commitment to accessibility, equality, and diversity mean we’re primed for yet another year of growth. To stay on top of increasing opportunities, we are creating a new position for a Business Development Assistant with the primary role of supporting the existing business development team.
- Monitoring all inbound sales channels, by email, web and telephone
- Responding to initial inquiries and bid invitations, by email, web, and telephone
- Scheduling internal and external meetings at various stages of the sales process
- Attending internal and external meetings in order to document discussions and inform next steps
- Assisting in the creation and development of proposals, pitch decks, case studies, and more
- Maintaining our CRM software with updated information, detailed notes, and future opportunities
- Implement outreach and follow-up strategies for all new business clients as directed
Skills, Experience & Knowhow Required
- Exceptional standard of written and oral communication skills. Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure will need to be of the highest standard
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- 1+ years of administrative or client/customer services experience
- Methodical, productive worker with the ability to stay focused and calm-even when pressure is mounting
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Docs/Sheets/Slides)
- Basic understanding of digital technologies and terminology
- College degree – though absence of this is by no means a deal-breaker
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and terminology
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools like HighRise, Slack, Trello, and Intervals
- More than a passing interest in all things digital
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package: Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401k matching
- Weekly massages
- The best coworkers in Louisville (we mean it!)
This full-time role is at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.