The Account Manager is responsible for driving business results through leadership of strategic marketing, web development projects, managing budgets, and creative solutions. The Account Manager collaborates with agency departments to create inspired ideas with flawless execution. By actively seeking opportunities to improve results, the Account Manager is invaluable to clients and the agency.
As an Account Manager your job is to build relationships with our clients, serve as their liaison to internal teams, and to help the team deliver superior results. You will be responsible for communicating project details and managing client expectations. As a digital agency, we’re constantly evolving our process with the ever-changing digital world, so a positive attitude and strong work ethic are at the top of our “must have” column.
We’re looking for someone who can communicate technical things to a diverse group of non-technical people (and vice versa) to make sure we capture the true needs of our clients. This person will embody that perfect blend of exceptional customer service, excellent organizational skills, an eye for design and a passion for digital technology.
- Primary owner of multiple clients’ relationships, work, and results.
- Provide strategic and effective leadership.
- Define, own and collaborate with agency resources to exceed client goals.
- Produce work and utilize support resources.
- Seek opportunities to improve client results, team efforts, and profitability.
- Play a key role in new business efforts with existing clients and demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and mastery of data analysis.
- Exemplify agency core values and add significant value to the team.
- Lead and initiate ideas and projects that contribute to the agency’s growth.
- Prepare plans, briefs, budgets, meetings, invoices and scopes of work for approval while quickly and accurately relaying needs to appropriate agency talent.
- Analyze client metrics frequently and make recommendations.
- Inform, review and secure client approval of agency work.
- Stay informed of clients’ brands, products, services, and industry developments.