We are looking for an account coordinator who can effectively work with our Client Services team and be a key player on important projects. You’ll provide support to our Account Executives and help them deliver “results by design” to our awesome clients.
Who do we hire? Kind people. Innovative people. Internet people. Think-on-your-feet people. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-to-work people. Sound like you? If so, apply to join our awesome team today.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An excellent communicator
- A team player
- Resourceful and detail-oriented.
- A multitasker and effective prioritizer in an agile agency environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be present and involved in multiple client relationships
- Keep clients and the DBS team up to date on current projects
- Join the team on multi-discipline digital marketing efforts
- Contribute to the client services team and make us better
- Collaborate with all internal teams (Marketing, Programming, Production & Design)
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Impeccable communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A+ people skills
- Fundamental understanding of web development processes and technology
- Experience with Microsoft Office and the Google product suite
- Strong attention to detail and super organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Benefits package: Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance, 401k matching
Job Type: Full-time
This role is on site at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.