Salaried | Full Time Position
DBS>Interactive is looking for a designer with a killer portfolio and a passion for synthesizing brand, user experience and business objectives into well-crafted design solutions. You’re a maker. You have a proven ability to produce cutting-edge creative work that demonstrates mastery of design, including typography and layout. You elevate ideas and concepts in ways that engage audiences and impress award show judges. You play well with others and thrive in a collaborative environment. A sense of humor is also much appreciated.
And now, a little about us. We are an award-winning digital agency located in downtown Louisville, less than a block from Fourth Street Live. We enjoy a fast-paced environment that encourages team cooperation and personal growth. Most of all, we love creating beautiful, user-centric digital experiences. That said, we expect all employees to keep up with the constantly evolving digital landscape, including best practices, design trends, and emerging technologies.
- Execute top-quality design work in line with agency standards
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices and apps
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Design logos, icons and infographics
- Participate in design ideation sessions and discussions with clients
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Review sites for quality and design consistency
- Provide site assets for developers
- Help to perform design related marketing and maintenance tasks
- Required: Design Portfolio that demonstrates expertise with both B2C and B2C clients
- Proficient in design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision App, and Sketch
- 2-5 years of experience
- Has a solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long term disability insurance
- 401k matching
- The best coworkers in Louisville (we mean it)
This full-time role is on-site at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.