DBS Interactive is a digital marketing agency committed to a fairer world and responsible internet. We’re looking for an analytical, data-driven marketer who can join our growing marketing department and help us deliver “results by design.” Our focus? Talent, grit, teamwork and results.
We’re seeking someone well-versed in digital marketing, with an emphasis on all things analytical: website analytics, reporting, PPC, paid social, on-page technical SEO, and more.
In your day-to-day, you’ll contribute to a wide range of digital marketing and website strategy projects. We require a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and both project and people management skills. We’re looking for a team player who is comfortable being in front of numbers but is also driven by creative intuition.
- Move projects forward based on data-driven decisions to reach business goals
- Continually measure performance on conversion-focused projects in a variety of channels (website performance, social media, email, content, programmatic, etc.)
- Help establish KPIs and benchmarks for clients, and educate clients on those metrics.
- Manage client campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Advocate for DBS through thought leadership via blogging, social media, and presentations
- Quickly learn how to apply fundamental analytics and research concepts to a wide variety of data sources
- Be an active and proactive member of the marketing department, freely offering ideas, constructive criticism, and different perspectives
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Analytics, Statistics, or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of professional digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical, research, and technical skills
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience managing paid campaigns (primarily AdWords and the Facebook network)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with popular marketing software like Moz, Hubspot, SEMrush, CrazyEgg, and MailChimp
- A sunny disposition, thick skin and a professional demeanor even in gale-force conditions
- Kindness, kindness and kindness
This full-time role is at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.