Production Traffic Coordinator
DBS Interactive is a next-generation digital agency that provides a variety of clients with strategic digital solutions. Our development team works on digital strategy, web, mobile and everything in between. You will be responsible for for scheduling, monitoring and tracking internal workflow and communicating details of ongoing projects. Your role will be to ensure the flow of content, design and production efforts are on time and on schedule.
- Communicates regularly with managers on the current status of all projects in progress
- Define the chronology of dates/times for each step in each project’s workflow and deliver a deadline-driven list for projects.
- Own, maintain traffic reports with the most up-to-date information
- Execute established production schedules and manage daily creative projects while remaining actively informed on workloads and forecasts
- Identify available resources and assign individual responsibilities for projects
- Identify potential issues and work with team members to address potential risks.
- Enforce strict adherence to standardized procedures, such as the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, versioning control, job slugs
- Play a role in project development by ensuring the teams stay on track
- Making sure process and approvals are obtained and followed
- Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Keep the flow of information open, honest and transparent
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and terminology
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- A sunny disposition, thick skin, and a professional demeanor even in gale-force conditions
- Kindness, kindness, and more kindness
- Robust benefits package: Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401k matching
- Weekly massages
- The best coworkers in Louisville (we mean it)
This full-time role is on site at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.