Salaried | Full Time Position
We are looking for a content and marketing professional who understands how to drive business results through high-impact content and data-first strategies.
The content strategist will join a growing, nimble marketing department serving a variety of B2C, B2B, and nonprofit clients.
We see this job having two fundamental roles. First, writing content for multiple channels (website, social media, email, blog, ads, etc.). Second, developing content strategy for relevant clients (information architecture, editorial calendars, keyword research, taxonomy, brand voice guides, etc.).
Our ideal candidate is willing to try new things, learn new skills, and meaningfully contribute to the host of challenging and interesting projects that a full-service digital agency works on. And they do it all with a good attitude, sense of humor, and belief in sound marketing ethics.
- Write clear, clever, and concise content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, uses proper grammar, and stands out in today’s content glut (you can expect to spend a portion of every work day writing)
- Plan and implement data-driven strategies to help clients reach business goals through deliverables such as content strategy documents and website information architecture
- Ensure all clients’ tasks are completed and objectives are met
- Manage copywriting freelancers, as needed
- Stay up to date on the technology and trends on content marketing, user experience, and digital marketing.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2-4 years of digital content experience
- Excellent writing skills and a fondness for the written word (we will request writing samples and ask you about your writing experience, process, and opinion on the Oxford comma)
- Excellent time management skills
- A sunny disposition, thick skin, and a professional demeanor even in gale-force conditions
- Kindness, kindness, and more kindness
- Experience working in content management systems, including WordPress, Drupal, and Magento
- Experience working with digital marketing systems and tools, such as MailChimp, Moz, or Unbounce (let us know which ones!)
- Experience working in Google AdWords or Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in SEO and website strategy
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- The best coworkers in Louisville (we mean it)
This full-time role is on site at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Note: We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.
No deadline for applications, but when we find the right person we’ll hire.